- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Absolute best place to take your car! I took my sons car in for brakes, rotors etc. Not only is the customer service great they beat another estimate by $150. They even gave me a tip on how to fix something else that needed fixing. Cant imagine taking my car anywhere else.
This is a great local auto repair shop in the Maple Valley, Kent-Covington, and Issaquah, WA. Very happy when I take any one of my vehicles there. They have done lots of work on my S-10, our Toyota Mini Van, my Toyota Prius and also our old Willys Jeep. Feel confident in this local shop!
I always feel like I can trust you guys to be honest with me, and the work is always done quickly and with quality, for a fair price. Since the first time I came there and thought I had something more expensive wrong with my car, and you could have sold me that fix, but instead made the much less expensive fix. You really earned our business. Thanks!
I took my high mileage 2005 Toyota Corolla in for a "transmission knock". I received a very comprehensive diagnosis and the service rep was very knowledgeable about my situation and more than willing to provide me with advice about making the repairs or start looking for another vehicle. I would use this repair shop again.
I was very pleased with the fair price, quality work, and friendly staff at Automotive Experts. I had my timing belt, transmission drain and filled, coil replaced, thermostat, water pump, and spark plugs serviced. My car runs great now and the engine light is off, I have driven over 300 miles since the service and all is good! Thanks guys :)
We've taken our car here several times. Customer service, honesty, and work is excellent. When they replaced our CV joints and the part turned out to be bad, they replaced it at no cost.